The Baby Show Competition Terms and Conditions
Conditions of entry
1. This draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Employees of Little Wishlist or anyone else professionally associated with the draw are not eligible to enter.
2. Details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry set out by these terms and conditions that the entrant agrees to abide by them. The outcome of the draw is final, and Little Wishlist reserves the right not to enter into correspondence regarding disputes.
3. Entrants to this draw must:
· Tag a friend on the @littlewishlist_ Instagram prize draw post.
· Like and tag a friend on the prize draw post from the Little Wishlist Facebook post.
· Entrants must “like” or “follow” Little Wishlist on their chosen channel to be eligible for the draw. Entries cannot be amended in any way after submission or may be deemed ineligible.
4. All entries will be accepted for the duration of the draw period. The draw period is defined as being from the exact time the post appears until 23.59 25th February 2020.
5. Entries must be made before 23:59 on the day of the draw period to be deemed valid. 2 x Baby Show tickets will be provided by Little Wishlist.
6. The Baby Show tickets being given away will be announced by an Instagram post, or a Facebook post. Little Wishlist reserve the right to remove posts and content that are deemed inappropriate.
7. Should The Baby Show tickets become unavailable, Little Wishlist reserves the right to provide a substitute gift card of equal value.
8. The winner will be drawn at random during the draw period from all entries received during such time on Tuesday 25th February.
9. The Baby Show tickets recipient will be contacted via direct message on social media from the Little Wishlist’s Facebook, or Instagram account. If Little Wishlist doesn’t receive a response from the winner within 1 day the Little Wishlist reserves the right to award the gift card to an alternative entrant, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. The Baby Show tickets provided is non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives.
11. The recipient will be sent their The Baby Show tickets within 1 day of accepting The Baby Show tickets via email.
12. The Baby Show, ExCeL London is open for three days from Friday 28 February until Sunday 1 March 2020. The show will be open to the public from 9:30 and will close at 17:30 daily. One code is valid for one standard adult entry for any one day from Friday 28 February to Sunday 1 March 2020.
13. The ticket must be printed off prior to arriving to the show in order to gain entry.
14. By entering into the Little Wishlist draw, the entrant agrees to Little Wishlist using their image and content at Little Wishlist events.
15. For Baby Show terms and conditions please click here.