‘Gift a Wishlist’ - how we’re supporting families in need this festive season
After a great chat with Kirstie @mum_life_rocks we had the idea of setting up a charity wishlist to help families facing real hardships in our local area.
We’re so pleased to be teaming up with The Trussell Trust to create a Little Wishlist that will provide families with a gorgeous selection of Christmas presents. We’ve created the wishlist here (the password is ‘christmas’), and each gift will be bought from the online retailer and delivered directly to the charity in time for present-giving season.
In the same way that we’re working with The Trussell Trust, we’d also love it if you would like to start a charity wishlist of your own, which your local community can donate to. Please get in touch if you need help setting up a Little Wishlist - simply email us at email@example.com
Here is the step-by-step process to donate a gift through Little Wishlist:
- Click on a link to the wishlist that has been shared and you will be asked for a password to access the list - the password is ‘christmas’
- This will lead you to the full wishlist, where you can see all the itemised presents that the charity has selected
- To purchase a gift click on ‘view & buy’. This will then open a new window through to the retailer’s site, where you can purchase the item
- When entering the delivery address for the gift, you should use the charity’s address that appears at the top of the Little Wishlist
- On this occasion there is no need to mark the item as ‘bought’, so that multiple items can be bought
- Your donated present will then be sent directly from the online retailer to your chosen charity. All donations will remain anonymous
Little Wishlist will donate all associated affiliate commissions/profits to each charity.
Thank you for your support x